How to use Bernstein certificates in employment contracts
Bernstein certificates can be used to create solid proof of the data each new employee gets access to when joining a company. We recommend following steps:
- Create a Bernstein project containing the data the new employee will get access to.
- Create a certificate for this project proving the exact content of the shared information at that date
- The employee should be given access to the project
- Include the certificate in the contract
- Both parties sign the contract
If new knowledge gets disclosed to the employee later on, creating subsequent certificates can be used to prove the evolution of the shared data over time.