How do I upload my work and what files can I upload?
HOW DO I UPLOAD MY WORK?
First, keep two things in mind:
- Immutability of files (e.g. for text documents, use PDF over Word documents)
- Open standards in order to be able to open the document in 10-20 years (instead of WAV, use mp3). See list of open standards on Wikipedia.
You should think about what you want to get out of your certificates: one goal, one project (instead of one project for each project)
As an example:
- following the evolution of a specific project within the lab → one Bernstein project
- sharing specific results of that same project with a specific third party → another project
- defining the perimeter of a contract surrounding this project → another project
Once you have a goal in mind, don't think too much: if you think something might be relevant, upload it.
The goal is to create the largest documentation base possible and there are no limits as to how many files can be added for a single certificate.
If the goal is to create a proof of use of a trademark, don't limit yourself to the traditional evidence (emails, ...).
WHAT FILES CAN I UPLOAD?
There are no limits, chose whichever file you want to chose!